There are very few drinks more refreshing on a hot day than The Slurpee. Actually, I can think of tons, but none of them are appropriate for kids. Regardless, Dan brought home Slurpees yesterday as we experience a heat-wave and they, well, slurped them down;) Callie took one look at the frosty beverages, tossed her water cup aside and demanded a drink. Homegirl totally hijacked that Slurpee! She's over a year old, so anything goes at this point! I know...I know...I'm a super good mom;)
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Ahhhhhhhh!
Posted by Evelyn at 4:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it! Ben sounds just like Dan used to!! I love how they make things sound like it was your idea! ;-)
I love seeing the sliding glass door too! The kids must be in heaven!
Kiss them all for me!
And now, I want a slurpee! LOL- thanks a lot! There really is nothing better than a slurpee in the summatime. Callie looks so cute drinking hers. Ariana's b-day is 7-11, so she gets a free slurpee on her birthday ever year. How awesome is that?! =)
Post a Comment