CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 6, 2010

County Fair

Mimi and I took the littles to our county fair today. I have so many fond memories from childhood centered around the county fair. Ours used to rock. Now, it's just a sad little affair. They don't even charge for admission or parking. They have reformatted it so many times to try to lure back patrons. This year, it was called the County Youth Fair in hopes to lure families down. Since it was free and we had little else to do today, we went to check it out. They had fun, at least! And we didn't even spend any money. I don't trust the rides or the food and anything fun was too expensive:( They loved looking at the animals and doing the few free activities they had.

Ben gave Emily a tractor ride

Callie laughed and squealed over all the animals

Posing in front of a cardboard cow

Mimi, riding a horse;)

Me, doing my best yokel impression.

Callie the Cowgirl

Yee-haw!!

Emmie Oakley

Ride 'em, Cowgirl!

Benny the Kid

0 comments: