The apartment below us opened up and we moved heaven and earth to move down there! It's been a week since we moved and I am SO glad we did. We have a huge side yard, complete with covered patio, a gate with access to the back area(leads to garbage and laundry room) and it just feels more like a home than an apartment. Ben and Emily can run around, jump as much as they like, play outside in the front, side or back area and it makes it SO much easier for us to do laundry and basic chores. We are all loving it and I hope we live her for a long time. Because the last week was spent moving, the few pictures I have to share are disjointed and un-themed.
Playing under Emmie's bed
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it! I am so thrilled for you all! I am so glad you won't be navigating those awful stairs!
Such a cute family pic! I'm so happy that you guys got what you wanted and are happy now.
Post a Comment