My beloved grandma Pat passed away on Sunday, May 4th. I love her so much and will miss her terribly. She was the best grandma and great-grandma ever and I feel so lucky and blessed to have had her in my life for the past 26 years. The whole reason Dan and I started our family at such a young age was because we wanted our children to know our grandparents when they were still well enough to enjoy their great-grandchildren. Ben was lucky enough to have 2 great years with GG and they loved each other very much! Emily was given the middle name, Patricia after my grandma(and Dan's!) and nothing made my grandma happier than to see her babies. Now she can see them whenever she wants, as she watches us from Heaven. Thank-you, grandma, for everything. I love you, grandma! We'll never forget you!





4 comments:
What great pictures! You are so lucky to have documented those great memories. I'm sorry for your loss. She looks like such a "great" greatgrandma!
I'm so sorry for your loss. You can truly see her love exuding from those pictures. Your children are so blessed to be able to look back on those times and know how much their grandma cared for them.
Those are such sweet pictures! She looks like a wonderful G-ma. I'm so sorry for your loss.
What a sweet tribute to a lovely lady. I am sure she was so proud of what a wonderful and loving mother and wife you have become. Rest assured that she is watching over you all in heaven. So sorry Evvy for you loss.
Post a Comment