CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 9, 2008

World's Lamest Kiddie Carnival

I begged Dan to take us to a little carnival thrown by a local preschool. It was especially for toddlers and I thought it was free. I thought wrong. Not until we get there, without cash, did we realize it was the world's most expensive toddler carnival on the planet! Tickets were $1 each, and everything was 2-5 tickets=( All they had was pony-rides, a petting zoo, and several bounce-houses. They had a little closed-in area with balls, bikes and other out-door type toys that we let Ben go in. We only had $2, so poor Emily had to wait outside the fence with me. She was DYING to go in there and I felt like such a jerk. Needless to say, we didn't stay long! Here are a few pictures from that sad, little family outing:

Watch out, Milly! Shark Attack!





Look at Emily's expression in this picture! It says it all!

My lame attempt to get a shot of them in front of the fire-truck;)


0 comments: