Today is my baby's first birthday:( I can't believe she's already one! This year seriously flew by and I'm sort of bummed by how fast it went. I feel like I went to sleep with a newborn and woke up to a toddler. She's changed SO MUCH in the last twelve months, it's crazy. Even in the last six months(which is when I started this blog!), she learned to do so many things. She walks, talks, climbs, dances, claps, waves and plays now. She's so big and "grown up" already! I just can't even express how lucky I feel to have these two wonderful children and how much I love them. They are everything to me and Dan and are so amazed we've been blessed with them! Here are some pictures from her big day! We had her professional pictures taken, had her friends over for cake and then went out for dinner. It was such a fun day! Ben was thrilled for Emmie and loved singing Happy Birthday to her all day long.
Emily awakes and finds the front room decorated with streamers and balloons!
At first she thinks the balloons are her only presents, which probably would have been fine with her;)
With much joy and jubilation, she finds her brand-new water table! Yay!
She was so taken aback, she had to sit down.
She spun the wheel, played with the car, then lost interest since it didn't have water yet.
Emily's besties, Lily and Kathrine(along with their mom-terage Kim and Ali) came over to celebrate with cake! Emily took her seat of honor at her little fete.
She only wore her adorable hat for 5 seconds. But I got the shot! Thank-you Canon Digital Elph!
She wasn't too fond of the cake, but enjoyed playing with it=)
Later that day......
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Milly!
So Sweet! Happy First Birthday Sweet Girl!
Love, Nana
Post a Comment