Since we can't really go anywhere during the day if Hazel is here, I try to take the babies outside as soon as Hazel gets picked up each day. If I don't let them run around for a bit, they get a little stir-crazy which makes bedtime especially challenging! Since Emily learned to walk, her main objective is to get in as much trouble as humanly possible. Her fav. things to do are climb the stairs, run into the parking lot, or try to walk in front of the apartment building. I am seriously on my toes the whole time! Ben, however is content to play in the courtyard most of the time. Especially if his buddy is outside.
My little trouble-maker is making a break for it!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Outdoor Fun With The Benmily Show!
Posted by Evelyn at 10:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment