CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Playground

Ben loves to go to the little playground in the outdoor shopping area near our place. It just has a little play structure, but it's perfect for toddlers and it always has tons of kids coming and going for us to play with. I especially love it because it's gated, has ample seating and is right next to Starbucks. Ben and I love to get a "nummy dwink" after our playtime. I get a latte and he gets a chocolate milk("nummy conga"?!"). Here's some pictures from a recent trip.

Ben, looking casual and cool with his cup of aqua. It's BYOB at this playground.

He loves the slide, especially when I make Emily go down it with him!

Ben always makes me say, "Ready? One, two, three, WEEEEEE!" as he slides down.

Here is a new friend Ben made that day. His name was Kai. Ben has two other friends named Kai and thinks ALL little boys are named this, as well. He was calling him that before we even knew it was his real name;)

Emily can't wait to be able to run around with the big kids. Since she learned to walk, I sometimes let her practice on the playground, too.

0 comments: