CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Carnival

The Benmily Show! went to the carnival this morning. It was just a little, rinky-dink event put on by our church's catholic school. It was perfect for Ben and Emily, though. They loved watching people go on the rides(they had no interest in riding themselves), loved the freedom of walking around on their own(no stroller! freedom, sweet freedom!) and Ben had a swell time in the bounce-house. I tried to entice them to play some of the toddler-friendly games, but neither was interested. Good thing I nailed 'em;) We only stayed about and hour, but fun was had by all.

Since it was still early, Ben got unlimited time in the bounce house! Fun!


These were the blank stares I got while trying to show them how to play the games.


The prizes were received with a little more enthusiasm!

0 comments: