I attempted to take Ben, Emmie and Hazel to the park on Friday. Baaad idea! Even with help, it was just too much. Neither Emmie, nor Hazel are proficient enough at walking and climbing to not be constantly within arm's reach. The trio often runs off in three different directions, so it's very hard to keep up with them. Hazel fell and bumped her head on the play-structure and Emmie fell off a bench, bumped her head in the same spot as Hazel AND cut her lip:( So, we're scratching "playing at the park" off our already too-short list of outings for the Three Amigos.
At least it will be winter soon and I won't feel so guilty about having to keep them indoors so much!
At least it will be winter soon and I won't feel so guilty about having to keep them indoors so much!
0 comments:
Post a Comment