CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nora's Birthday!

Now that Ben is immersed in the school-year, he has quite the social calendar! This weekend, we went to Nora's birthday party and it was fun fun fun. They had so much to do, including(but not limited to) a huge bounce-house, a sand and water table, play areas set up all over the place and tons of great food. Ben and Emily had a blast, as did I=) I'm really enjoying the group of parents and children that go to Ben's school; They are all so friendly and social. Unfortunately, my camera battery wasn't charged, so I only got a few shots of Ben and Milly enjoying the party:(


What's more fun than a bounce house? A bounce house filled with your friends from school!


Ben and Alexandra loved playing together.


Emily had so much fun just walking around and exploring. They had some fun toys set out that both she and Ben played with for a long time. This is a Little People circus set that Emily couldn't get enough of.


I was amazed at how long this Little People house captured Ben's attention. He's never been into playing with these types of toys until now. He loved arranging the furniture and people and played quietly by himself forever. I think Santa might have to add this to the ever-growing Christmas list;)
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: