CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Baby Powder

Ben and Emily have become awesome playmates lately. This is great timing, what with much of my time taken up by Callie. On the one hand, it's such an incredible joy to listen to and watch them play together. There are few sounds I cherish more than that of my kidlets laughing together! Yes, they fight(a lot!), but it's such a special thing to see two little people you love so much interacting with each other.

On the other hand, Ben and Emily playing together can often lead to screaming fights, owies or HUGE messes. The other day, I mistakenly thought I could nurse the baby on the couch while Ben and Emily played in my bedroom(with the door open). First, the door closed partially. Then, silence ensued. I called out to them and got no response. Uh-oh, I though. This can't be good. I yelled for them to come to me, and got ignored yet again. Then I smelled it. That tale-tell scent of baby powder. OH NOOOOOOOOO.






Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kim said...

OMG. Hilarious!

Kelley said...

HAHAHA...I think every kid has done that! I know Dan did!!!