CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

One Month Old!

Holy crap. My baby is one month old today! If this first month is indicative of how quickly time flies with three small children, I'm pretty sad. I feel like I just brought her home yesterday, but low-and-behold, 30 days have passed us by. I'm happy to report that we've survived our first month of life with three kids! We didn't kill any of them, each other or ourselves;) Yay!

She had her 1 month appointment today and here are her stats:
Wt: 9lbs, 8 oz.
Ht: 21 and 3/4 inch

She had one shot, and according to daddy(who bravely took her to the appointment), she was not a fan:( Poor girl! He changed her reflux medication and we're hoping it will offer her a little more relief. Over all, she's doing great and looks perfect! Here's her very first chair-picture on her very first One Month Birthday. Happy One Month, Callie! We're so happy you were born!




One Month--August 10, 2009


Ben wanted to get in on the photo shoot. Callie didn't appreciate his attempt.


Already perfecting her dirty looks=)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Happy 1 month Callie!! xoxoxoxoxo

Kim said...

Oh my gosh! A whole month already!!!