Much to my alarm, Callie has crazily curly hair right after her bath. It's like, poodle-curly. The first time I bathed her, I almost had a panic attack and was furious with the nurses at the hospital for combing it out and tricking me(um, post-partum hormones anyone?!). It straightens out when it dries, thankfully. Curly hair is lovely, but very hard to manage.
Now, you might be wondering what the title of this post is referring to. If you look at the picture of Miss Callie-Cakes apres bath I think you'll notice a hilarious resemblance to a certain '80's actor. That's right...my fave and yours: Steve Guttenberg. It's that curly hair! See for yourself!
Now, you might be wondering what the title of this post is referring to. If you look at the picture of Miss Callie-Cakes apres bath I think you'll notice a hilarious resemblance to a certain '80's actor. That's right...my fave and yours: Steve Guttenberg. It's that curly hair! See for yourself!


1 comments:
So sweet - I love to see her with her eyes open!
Post a Comment