We all look forward to Dan's days off, but no one more so than Ben. He asks Dan every day if he has to go to work and becomes very sad when the answer is 'yes'. We try to fit a lot in on his days off and we really make the effort to spend some quality family time together, in addition to all the errands and appointments we take care of.
We found a great, little park not too far away(much nicer, shadier and in a better area than our neighborhood park!) and Ben and Emily liked it so much they asked to return the next day. I think they especially enjoyed it because Daddy played with them the whole time=) Here's a few pictures from our fun trip to the new park!

We weren't too sure what this thing was. My guess was a merry-go-round? It was awkward to ride on, and they'd invariably fall off when we tried to spin it.
We found a great, little park not too far away(much nicer, shadier and in a better area than our neighborhood park!) and Ben and Emily liked it so much they asked to return the next day. I think they especially enjoyed it because Daddy played with them the whole time=) Here's a few pictures from our fun trip to the new park!
We weren't too sure what this thing was. My guess was a merry-go-round? It was awkward to ride on, and they'd invariably fall off when we tried to spin it.
Emily has officially crossed over to the Swing-Lovers side. She even told me, "My(I) love to swing, Mommy!". She's using 'my' in place of 'I', lately=)

1 comments:
Ohhh!!! I miss you all soooo much!
Post a Comment