CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Benisms


Ben has been cracking me up lately! He says so many funny things. Like, last week, he asked me to hold his used lollipop stick for him and I told him I didn't want to hold it. He said, "You're so mean, mommy. I'm not mean. I'm nice." LOL! I told him I was nice, too, but he wasn't really feeling it. Today, he asked me what something was outside, and I told him. He then said, "Mommy. What you think you're talking about?!". I guess Ben doubts the breadth of my knowledge. Last night, I told him it was time to go to bed and he refused. He said, "I'm not tired, mama. I go to sleep on the couch. See?" Then he closed his eyes and pretended to snore. Nice try, Ben! Lastly, my favorite thing he does lately is translate for the babies. He's always there to tell me what the want or need. I love, love, LOVE how much he's talking lately!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: