CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

New School Friends

Ben and I have been trying to play nice in hopes that we make some new friends! So far, we really like everyone we've played with=) I envy Ben's position...when you are young, it's so easy to make friends! It gets harder and harder the older you get. At least we all have the common ground the preschool. We met up with some of our classroom pals and their moms for a playdate on Friday. Ben loved playing with Nicole and Alexandra; especially when they showed him how to climb up the snake-bars. He's been trying to figure those out for ages;)
.
Ben loves to climb. He's such a monkey!


Here he is getting instructions from his girlfriends. The lady pictured is Irene, Nicole's mom and the class coordinator. She is fab. Seriously. I'd be lost without her!


This sassy little thing is Alexandra! She is so cute and funny. She was bossing Ben around, but I think he LOVED it;)


By the end of the playdate, Ben was an old pro. Thanks, girls!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: