CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day Of School

Today was Ben's first day of preschool!! He and I went together and we both had a wonderful day. We got there a little early and were able to meet a couple of other kids and parents before class started. As soon as the doors opened, mass-chaos ensued with everyone running into the classroom. All the kids went wild over the toys and activities while the parents tried to figure out what their job for the day was and how to do it. My job was to attend to the art area. I helped them make paintings and it was pretty easy. After snack-time, I had yard duty and watched the children as they played outside. The school is so cute and child-friendly. Ben loves it and didn't want to leave. He had some issues following the schedule because he just wanted to play outside the whole time. I know that with time, he'll figure out the rules and love it! He's been talking about it all day long and we can't wait for next Tuesday! Here are some pictures I took today!
Ben and me as we were leaving. He was a lot more excited than he looked;)

Our little school-boy dressed and ready to go!

He was totally telling me to stop taking his picture and take him to "pweecoold"

"Cheeeeese!"

As soon as I got him out of the car, he took off towards school. He couldn't wait.


He loved exploring the outside of the school. Here, he checks out a planter.

Ben and his new school chums play on some stumps.

The playground of his school was his favorite part. They had so much to play with and look at.

He loved giving the dinosaurs a bath in the water-play area.

And of course he loved playing in the cars. Why is his favorite toy the one thing we already have at home?!

Ben wasn't too into circle-time because he wanted to play outside. He did join in the fun for a bit.

0 comments: