CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Little Mommy


Emily has turned into a little mommy lately. She is OBSESSED with babies! She calls all her special stuffed animals "babies", so her grandma Mimi bought Milly her first real dolly. As soon as we showed the box to her, she grabbed it and exclaimed, "BABY!". She then tried her hardest to kiss it, though the confines of the packaging wouldn't allow it. The moment I handed it to her after removing the packaging, she instantly fell in love, like any good mother does upon looking at their first baby;) She has been dragging the poor thing around ever since. She loves to clutch it to her and bite the baby's fingers. Next up on the "Things To Buy" list include a dolly stroller and other baby accouterments. Ben also loves that dang baby, so I think Emily will have to "accidentally" receive two doll strollers and an extra baby;) Dan is too macho to willingly buy his son dolls. But truth be told, Ben loves playing with all of that stuff just as much as Milly does. I am just progressive enough to encourage that sort of pretend-play=)


Milly, right after her bath!


See how she lovingly hugs her baby? So cute!


She is in sheer heaven=)


"Kisses to baby!"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mimi said...

from Mimi, I love the pictures and it is macho to let little boys model becoming a loving daddy by having a "baby doll"

Kelley said...

How sweet is that! She takes after her Aunt Missy. Melissa was exactly like that and still is.
I agree with Mimi...he needs a boy baby! :-)