CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese Birthday Party

We had so much fun at our Chuck E. Cheese birthday party! Ben and his friends had a blast. I think even the adults had moments of enjoyment amidst the chaotic screaming of children and video games;) Ben was off and running from the second we walked in the door. He loved getting tickets, riding rides and playing with his buddies. He surprised me by actually sitting down for the whole pizza/singing/cake portion of the party. We were only there for about 2 hours, but everyone was very ready to go once the party was over. We went home and opened the presents before taking naps. Whew! Glad that's over!
This is a picture of Ben on the video screen at CEC.
It looks like he's in the remake of Poltergeist, right?! Creepy!

Emily wasn't in the best mood today. She was very disturbed by the giant, animatronic Chuck E. Cheese near our table. Every time he moved, she screamed.


Ben loved it, though, and spent lots of time dancing with him.

This is our baby friend, Wednesday. Isn't she cute?

Emily absolutely adored her. She spent a good five minutes just
laughing and saying "Baby" to her. So cute!!!!
Ben had a great time playing games and winning tickets. He ended up with almost 600 tickets, thanks to donations from his friends and family;) We got some pointless crap with all that, lemme tell you!
Emily and her bestie, Lily enjoyed their pizza.

Ruby didn't seem too fond of it, though!

Hazel was just thrilled to be there. She loved all of it.

One of Ben's favorite parts was when they did the Happy Birthday Show. The REAL Chuck E. Cheese even came out to greet the kids!

Emily screamed in abject terror at the sight of the live Chuck E. Cheese.
She was beyond terrified! I'm mean, but this picture kills me!

This magnificent creation was possibly the worst idea I've ever had. It was the most delicious cupcake-cake dyed royal blue. Thanks to me, everyone who enjoyed it also enjoyed blue teeth, lips and fingers. Sorry, everyone!!

Ben couldn't believe his good fortune when he saw his cupcake!

All he did was like it, though. I think it was just too much.

Lily was in a "Mine!" type of mood. I think we can all relate=)

Sigh...I can't believe he's THREE!

Dan's step sisters love Ben and Emily!

This is Ben's favorite game--air hockey!

He got his very own bike helmet and couldn't wait to wear it.

At home, Ben and Emily enjoyed more cupcakes.

Ben looks good in everything he eats;)

One of his favorite gifts was this cool toddler camera! Thanks, Mimi!

He's also really pleased with all the cool hoodies(his fave type of clothing), books, cars, puzzles and other gifts. Thanks, everyone!!
I think Dan enjoyed opening the gifts even more than Ben did;)

2 comments:

Kim said...

I guess I'm mean too, because that picture of Emily is HI-larious. Way to catch Lils in her bratty glory! We had such a good time. Thanks for including us :)

Bre said...

That looks like it was so much fun! What a cute cake! And I loved milly's dress and little hairstyle. She's such a cutie. And that crying picture is priceless!!!!