From what I understand, this is normal, right?! Preschool boys tend to fixate on one thing(dinos, trains, cars, bugs) and it becomes their world. Ben's fixation right now is definately dinosaurs! We wants to wear a dinosaur shirt every.single.day. The only problem is that we have a finite number of dino-shirts! He will be placated with a doggy shirt for now(phew!). He requires that all his dinosaurs join him in bed for nap and bedtime, too. He has a collection of molded-plastic dino figures that he absolutely loves. The are spikey and realistic and hurt a lot if you step on them. I know this from experience. Because they are as dangerous as the real-deal, they have to sleep at the end of the bed. I tell Ben it's because they need to stretch out;)

Mmmm! They're not just fun to play or sleep with! They taste yummy, too!
Mmmm! They're not just fun to play or sleep with! They taste yummy, too!

0 comments:
Post a Comment