CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

The Harvest Festival

Ben's preschool has an annual Harvest Festival and I was the co-hostess. We planned some child-friendly harvest activities and rallied the families to bring food to the potluck. The parents got to socialize while the children played. It was a very nice event and I was really pleased with how it went! Ben had a blast. He loves to go to his school, so any chance to be there is fun for him. But, add a giant haystack, pumpkins galore, tons of food and desserts and all the school's students plus their siblings? Well, needless to say, he loved the "Preschool Birthday Party" as he called it. The whole way home he talked about playing with is friends, the pumpkins and told me "I had SO fun, mommy. I had SO fun at preschool!". Emily and Mimi came a little bit later and also had a great time!



Ben thrilled at showing his sissy around. He loved showing her this slide.


There was a 5-foot high haystack set up at varying heights. Much of the party was spent jumping from stack to stack with is little buddies. This is his pal, Henry(who is in another class) and they had the best time climbing and jumping together.


Since I was the co-hostess, I also had to clean up after the event:( By the time it was over, Ben and Emily were beyond over-stimulated. They just wanted to go home! They look so cute here at the door way. She's so short compared to him!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Mimi said...

What a great time we had. Such a nice school and everyone is so friendly.