CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Emily is 18 Months Old!!

I can't believe this sweet girl is 18 months old! Over the last 18 months, she has learned so much. She walks, talks, runs, jumps, sings. She has absolutely stolen the hearts of everyone who knows her. She is funny and sweet and mischeivious and naughty! She loves to give hugs and kisses almost as much as she loves to hit and push;) She is the absolute best little girl I could have hoped for and these last 18 months have been nothing but fun! Thank-you, Milly, for letting me be your mommy! Happy Half-Birthday, baby! Below are Milly's monthly chair pictures. I didn't do this with Ben, and I wish I had! It really shows how much she's changed. Some months I forgot(oops!) so I used the next closest picture. enjoy!

17 months old

16 months old


15 months old

14 months old


13 months old


12 months old

11 months old

10 months old

9 months old

8 months old

7 months old

6 months old


5 months old

4 months old

3 months old

2 months old

1 month old







1 comments:

kim said...

Happy 1.5 Emily!