CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Snuggle Time

Since Ben was a baby, the last half-hour before we put him to bed has always been devoted to what we call, "Snuggle Time". It's when we lay on the couch, in our jammies and the children let me or Dan(or sometimes both of us) snuggle them while we watch a Simpsons episode. The Simpsons is a long-time favorite of all of ours;) It's my favorite time of day because it's the only time I get to be that close to my children for that long! They are relaxed, and calm and snuggly and smell clean and sweet from their evening bath. I hope they never grow out of "Snuggle Time", though I know they will. But maybe they'll still want to watch the Simpsons with me when they're older. Here's some pictures of Ben and Emily getting ready for the best time of day=)


She's sooooo sleepy!


Big Brother Ben takes the opportunity to get some Emmie-Snuggles.


He loves his baby sister so much! They kiss eachother good-night before I put Emmie in her crib. Awww!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: