CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Yummy Yogurt

These children of mine adore yogurt. They will eat it for every meal and snack if I let them! I've had to resort to hiding it in the fridge because the second I open the door, they each grab one and beg me to open it. The only issue I have is that both will only eat half before they want me to open a new one for them. They can only easily spoon the first half of the carton, leaving the rest for me. I like yogurt, too, but not enough to eat all the half-containers they leave in their wake! Enter the mini-yogurt! They say necessity is the mother of invention? I'm convinced a mother invented these because her children did the same thing. These little 4 oz containers(decorated with Dora, naturally!) have become my saving grace. They can easily feed themselves the whole thing, though I still have to hide them! Maybe I'll invent the secret-compartment refrigerator some day;)




Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Bre said...

I totally just bought those same yogurts for Aubrey! Although, she isn't a yogurt fanatic likes yours are, so a couple of them went bad. I'll just have to fed-ex you my stash from now on. ;) I love the last picture of milly. She totally looks like a mischief. Love it!