CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick-Or-Treat!


We went trick-or-treating with Ben's buddies from school. There were 6 preschoolers, one toddler(Milly) and many parents and grandparents. We only did one street, but man, oh man did we score a lot of candy! Ben and Emily shared a candy pail and it was FILLED after only going to 10-15 houses. It was one of the most fun nights of my life. It was amazing to watch them run from house to house in their costumes. They yelled "Trick-or-treat!!!!" while knocking on the doors and once they opened, Ben would say, "Happy Halloween! I need candies, please!". Emily even caught on and walked up to the doors to pick her candy out and put it in the pail. Ben can't stop talking about how much fun he had and all the candy he got. We're already looking forward to next year!

Mummy's boy and my little ghoul. Ben is Mickey Mouse, I am a leopard and Milly is a luv-bug.


Ben and his friends ran around the front yard for about 20 minutes before heading out. This let them work off some built-up excitement! They had lots of energy and enthusiasm for trick-or-treating=)


One of the only shots I got of them in action. I was too busy making sure they behaved. Ben actually ran INTO one house when he saw a cool toy inside. The lady was quite amused!


He was all smiles the rest of the night. Trick-or-treating was a success!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: