Here are a few funny phrases from Ben lately!
"This is the yum-est yogurt I ever had!"
he said, while eating(duh) yogurt.
"Oh mommy. That's weely weediculous",
his response when I made the statement that the reason his pacifiers don't work is because he bit through them causing me to throw them away.
A strange convo we had one afternoon:
"This is the yum-est yogurt I ever had!"
he said, while eating(duh) yogurt.
"Oh mommy. That's weely weediculous",
his response when I made the statement that the reason his pacifiers don't work is because he bit through them causing me to throw them away.
A strange convo we had one afternoon:
Ben-"Uh, momma? What happened to my ear?"
Me-"I don't know, Ben, did you hurt it?"
B-"No...what happened to it?"
M-"Did you put something in it?"
B-"No, mama."
M-"Um, ok. Well, I don't know then."
B-"Me needer, mama. I'm just not sure"
He went through a period of speech-delay after Emily was born, and he's starting to catch up. Dan and I are loving every minute of his new-found conversation skills.
Me-"I don't know, Ben, did you hurt it?"
B-"No...what happened to it?"
M-"Did you put something in it?"
B-"No, mama."
M-"Um, ok. Well, I don't know then."
B-"Me needer, mama. I'm just not sure"
He went through a period of speech-delay after Emily was born, and he's starting to catch up. Dan and I are loving every minute of his new-found conversation skills.
0 comments:
Post a Comment