After the farce that has become naptime, we decided to go for a quick trip to the park. It was getting dark, so we had to get all our fun in while we could! Ben had so much fun climbing up the slides, running around like a wild man and playing with his sissy. At one point, he told me, "Mama, this park is AWESOME!". I don't know where he learned that but it made me laugh! Emily enjoyed climbing up the stairs(but did not enjoy stumbling down them:/ Poor Emmie), and sliding, of course. Ben taught her how to walk up a big spiral slide which I didn't capture for posterity. I knew the minute I tried to film her, she'd fall off further making me look like a terrible mother. I was amazed at her bravery. She didn't want me to hold her hand or help her and she made it all the way to the top more than once. Here's a few shots from or playtime yesterday, plus a video of Ben asking me for money. I thought I still had a few years before they started doing that! At least he's appeased by pretend money for now=)

We love the slippy-slide!
We love the slippy-slide!
Emily is always all-smiles when she reaches the bottom!
Doesn't he look so big in this picture?! He's definitely lost all his baby-ness:(
1 comments:
I love E's coat - so cute! B & E really look alot alike to me in some of the pics - you can def. tell they are siblings. Adorable :)
Post a Comment