Rocky puts up with so much from the children. They constantly chase him, try to pet him and laugh while I torment him. He makes up for all his nice work by being a jerk once the babies go to sleep. He regularly scratches on their bedroom door after they're in bed. He wakes me up in the middle of the night by scratching on MY door, even though I keep it open. He attacks me while I sleep, or worse, humps my leg(eww! He's been neutered, too!). He has the most annoying, howling cry. He knocks his food over for fun, then cries for more. Lately, he's been eating our FAKE Christmas tree, then barfing it up randomly. In short, Rocky is a pain in my ass. So, I decided to humiliate him on our family blog! Enjoy as Rocky wishes you a Merry Christmas as only a complete jerk-ass can:
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
OMG, you're hilarious.
Post a Comment